Sunday, August 28, 2011

Redneck Throws A McDonald's Cup At Me From A Pick-Up Truck

It has been 3 weeks since my return to the USA.  While my return has been remarkably pleasant for the most part, today there was an incident that reminded me that the proverbial 10% bigot rule still holds true.

I am in Orlando, Florida which is a medium sized city with a majority minority population.  While I was jogging today just after sundown, noticed a full McDonald's cup wizz past me.  I then saw a beat-up pick-up truck speed by with two occupants inside.

My impulse was to run and catch up to the truck at the red light.  But I then realized that this is America.  The goobers in the truck might have a gun and being a black man, the eternal redneck excuse the blackie having attacked them first was a possibility.

I the cup did not hit me, and I decided that these rednecks likely are miserable and wanted to spread their misery to someone else.

The larger issue is that this type of thing is bound to be on the increase in America.  The economy has abandoned menial laborers like these two and that, coupled with a President of African descent is bubbling over in some of these people.

As Gerald Celente says, "When people have nothing to lose, they 'lose it'."

No comments:

Post a Comment